[Resolved] National Car Rental — inconsistent charges
We are a large international organization and our division has been rotating several USA employees to work in Germany since the summer of 2018. We mainly rent cards from the Frankfurt National Car Rental company. Since the beginning of the year I started noticing charges on several employee invoices and credit cards statements that should not be charged to them, bluetooth, tire puncture, insurance (we have insurance through our office), etc.. Everything should be simple and straightforward.
I regret to inform you that we will be taking our business elsewhere, because the Frankfurt National Car Rental company has continually been falsely charging our employees for items that they did not ask for and billing for items afterwards without any invoice to substantiate the charges. I will also be taking this up with the manager of our corporate National Car Rental company account.
Mary Kay Robertson
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More National Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - charging me for damage I know nothing about 
- National Car Rental - no snow tires 
- National Car Rental - changed the rate when I returned the car 
- National Car Rental And Avis Rentals - their a fraud there's no web site on them their already on the complaints board
- National Car Rental - terrible company
- National Car Rental - charge previous bumps and scratches
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - poor unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - missing in action
- National Car Rental - regarding change in my rental amount for the rented car without informing
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - missing paperwork in car