[Resolved] National Car Rental — article left in the car while returning the car
My name is Ravi Rao and my Emerald ID [protected]. I have used the services from 15th April till 8th June, and than from 6th Jul till 15th July this year. Contract # RES [protected].
While returning the car on 15th July, I had forgotten to picked my umbrella from the car. Immediately I called up one of the contact Evelyn Gonzalez from National and gave my contract and car details to locate the umbrella. She had confirmed on the same day in the evening that they have found it and safe guarded in the office and I can collect it on my availability.
I could not go due to heavy engagement in the office until 19th July. On the eve of 19th July, I went to pick it up and that is when I faced the rude behavior from the team.
I am sure everything is recorded now a days. Please check the recording as I have waited for more than 30 mins and no one has given me an update on it and even tried to put the blame on me.
Car was always in my possession and I remember it perfectly as why and when did I leave the umbrella in the car. It is expensive and dear umbrella to me. Request you to please investigate and help me get it back asap.
Let me know if you need more details on this.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More National Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- National Car Rental - charging me for damage I know nothing about
- National Car Rental - no snow tires
- National Car Rental - changed the rate when I returned the car
- National Car Rental And Avis Rentals - their a fraud there's no web site on them their already on the complaints board
- National Car Rental - terrible company
- National Car Rental - charge previous bumps and scratches
- National Car Rental - poor unethical behaviour
- National Car Rental - missing in action
- National Car Rental - regarding change in my rental amount for the rented car without informing
- National Car Rental - missing paperwork in car