National Bank of CanadaUnethical behaviour

A

I am POA for my Mother Rozella Chapman, I have been trying to get some answers and action from the National Bank and their Master Card. My sister was the POA of my mother and she had told the bank manager Sheila Webb that my mother had dementia, their was not doctor certificate nor any other informantion to prove that nor did Ms Webb ask for any. She may have been POA of my mother but not of my brother Mark Chapman nor was she legal guardian. The bank allowed my sister to take all of their money and investments aswell as their GCI, s I have sent letters to the Obudsman, National bank and Master card aswell as reported it to the police which is still under investigation. Aswell to Equifax, trans Canada and all the rest. Still I get no satisfied reply back. I hold the National Bank, Ms Webb, and Mastercard as well as Capital one response able for all of this happening . My mother is in a nursing home, my brother has sever brain damage and now the bank has caused them great grief with health issues from the stress and about to lose their home. You can get all the info from all I have meantioned on here if you send me a fax I will send you all the Info I have. I wait for your replay back . Thank you . April French at [protected]@hotmail.ca and my fax is [protected]