Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalayaabout cabg surgery

T Oct 30, 2019

Patient(Bimol Saha) was admitted in the Narayana hospital in August 31. And his CABG surgery was done on September 11. Everything was good till September 23. On September 23 he suddenly aspirate and became anxious. He was trying to remove all the canula and oxygen suppt. That's why he was transferred to ITU and there he was restrained. After 3/4 days in ITU he was developed ischemia in his both lower limbs. As patient party was not allowed to the ITU they didn't know when it was developed but when they asked about that all the doctors including Dr. Praveen Kumar assured that it'll be alright when patient starts walking. Patient was in hospital for almost 2 weeks more but nobody said anything about the ischemia even not in the time of discharge. When patient was going for follow up then they said he might need amputation. How can it be possible? It's clearly a case of negligence as well as hiding client's condition. Patient party is ready to file a formal complain against the hospital.

• Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya's response · Oct 31, 2019

Dear Tumpa,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

• Updated by Tumpa Saha · Oct 31, 2019

My father has to amputate his right leg from below knee and left foot- that is the inconvenience you done to me. Your negligence made my father's life hell.

• Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya's response · Oct 31, 2019

Dear Tumpa,

We understand your situation as well as pay our regards for the same. We do understand that just expressing words would not help and assure you that our team will get in touch with you soon.

• Updated by Tumpa Saha · Nov 04, 2019

I don't get any update from your team. Your hospital management team as well as doctors need to be more professional. Otherwise you'll facing that kind of problem alot and making patient life hell as you've done to my father.

• Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya's response · Nov 06, 2019

Dear Tumpa,

Please be assured that the necessary actions would be taken by our team to resolve your concern. Request your patience in the interim.

• Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya's response · Nov 08, 2019

Dear Tumpa,

Our team tried contacting you on 7349422867 but the number was switched off. Kindly share your alternate mobile number and Email id so that we may assist you in a better way.

• Updated by Tumpa Saha · Nov 08, 2019

Email id: [email protected]
    Contact no:9293866180

• Updated by Tumpa Saha · Nov 08, 2019

This is a number of USA. So please use the code +1.
    +19293866180

• Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya's response · Nov 08, 2019

Dear Tumpa,

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Our team will get in touch with you at the earliest to assist with your concern.

• Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya's response · Nov 16, 2019

Dear Tumpa,

We understand our team has contacted you regarding your concern and shared all the requisite information. Kindly let us know in case you need any further assistance.

• Updated by Tumpa Saha · Nov 19, 2019

Yeah, your team contacted me but she requested 2 days to let me know all the situation. And now it's been 5 days, no one let me know anything.