Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya — about cabg surgery
Patient(Bimol Saha) was admitted in the Narayana hospital in August 31. And his CABG surgery was done on September 11. Everything was good till September 23. On September 23 he suddenly aspirate and became anxious. He was trying to remove all the canula and oxygen suppt. That's why he was transferred to ITU and there he was restrained. After 3/4 days in ITU he was developed ischemia in his both lower limbs. As patient party was not allowed to the ITU they didn't know when it was developed but when they asked about that all the doctors including Dr. Praveen Kumar assured that it'll be alright when patient starts walking. Patient was in hospital for almost 2 weeks more but nobody said anything about the ischemia even not in the time of discharge. When patient was going for follow up then they said he might need amputation. How can it be possible? It's clearly a case of negligence as well as hiding client's condition. Patient party is ready to file a formal complain against the hospital.
More Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya Complaints & Reviews
- Narayana Hrudyalaya - In convent 600K for N.H to Vijayanagar
- [Resolved] Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya - hospital service in hsr layout
- [Resolved] Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya - humiliating behavior
- [Resolved] Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya - insurance dept and marketing dept
- Narayana Health / Narayana Hrudayalaya - doctor and insurance