N1 Wireless — Awful experience
I ordered a phone from n1wireless.com. The total cost was $360.00 which was cheaper than all the other websites I searched. Though I felt unsure about this site, I never did any research on it. I was fooled by all the trust seals they proudly display on their home page. This is now a shock to me, because I've found them to be far from trust worthy. The amount of $360.00 was instantly taken from my account, but I never received the package. I contacted DHL, and was told that they never received a package. I tried calling n1wireless at [protected], but all I got was an oldschool voice message asking me to call back in *a few hours*, or leave a message. I thought about leaving an explicative laced message, but I figured if this is as big of a scam as I presume it to be. The culprits would only get a kick out of it. I even tried emailing them a dozen times. No response. No package. No refund. No reason for anyone to ever do business with this website. Do me a favor, let me be the last one scammed by these crooks.
More N1 Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- N1Wireless.com - Don't Buy From N1 Wireless. Scam operation.
- N1 Wireless - Bad service
- N1Wireless.com - Sold a non-authorized phone
- N1 Wireless - They are practicing false advertisement and they are scammers
- N1 Wireless - Stay a way from buying from www.n1wireless.com
- N1Wireless.com - Scam
- N1 Wireless - iphone
- N1 Wireless - iphone 7
- N1 Wireless - Worst company I have ever dealt with
- N1 Wireless - Scam and cheating