MyUS.com / Access USA ShippingNon delivery of ipad cover to my india address

J Jul 06, 2020

MYUS ACCESS received one IPAD cover from Lebanon TN US vide tracking number [protected] on 15.06.20 (receiver name Mr.Rlarranga).
This item to be sent by MYUS on my India address Jharneshwar Pancholee, H.No.2, St.No.1, New Sunder Nagar, Mundia Kanaln, Ludhiana-141015 (Punjab) India. but they have not sent so far.

From 15th June, 20 to 6th July, 20, I have sent series of emails to them on [protected]@myus.com and [protected]@email.myus.com but neither received emails replies not item so far.

I addition to above i call on their office no. [protected] but nobody attend my and leave voice message but no response is received only received computerised reply in single tune case assigned no. so and so etc

Kindly request MYUS to despatch this item to my india address without any further delay.

Scanned copy of POD is attached

Jharneshar Pancholee

Non delivery of ipad cover to my india address

RESOLVED

• MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping's response · Aug 13, 2020

We do apologize for the issue you faced with our service. Our records indicate that we have refunded you for this package. We do hope that you will continue to use our service for your shipping needs.