Mystic Stamp CompanyFraudulant Business Practice

B

This company will overwhelm you with packages of stamps or review free promotions. A time period is provided to review the package of stamps for differnt themes, Presidents, VIP's, Countries, Era's, Princess Diana, Elvis, etc, etc. You name it they have a coin or a stamp for it. At first they slowly send a package of stamps or coins to review and attach a payment due bill. At first it is easy to keep up with what has been paid for and they make sure you are paying. Then the scam starts. You mailbox is overloaded with stamp collecting products you did not order. Packages of stamps for review, for every thing under the sun. Again you did not order them. You are also over powered with Shipment two and three of the Elvis Collection, when first still reviewing the first shipment. Then you pay say for shipment two, a notice is sent that you did not pay and your entire account will be sent to a collection Agency. I called and told them ...DO NOT SEND ANYMORE STAMPS OR COINS...and it was like I opened up the flood gates for the Mystic Stamp company to "send" all series or shipment of stamps/coins, etc, to my home. I called again and CANCELLED my ACCOUNT...I then requested that the Company, Mystic Stamp send me an itemized list of shipment sent, payments received and identify the "name" of the package of Stamps/Coins and which shipment. Then send me a invoice showing me what "shipment of Stamps or Coins" that still need to be paid. All that they sent me was a PAST DUE NOTICE for a total amount of money, while offering me the opportunity to send them my credit card number to take care of my account. Again they state that your account WILL be turned over to a collection Agency. I still have the packages of stamps and coins in their original mailing envelopes, however I am reluctant to send back to this Company as they are very dishonest.

• Sv
    svlongfel Apr 04, 2020

I have done business with Mystic Stamp Co for years. When they send you the first thing that you don't want it always comes with a postage paid envelope to send it back. And then you MUST write on the billing, "Please send no more stamps for approval". I have done this many times and never had a problem. You must let them know immediately that you don't want the products.

• Ll
    llang43 Jun 06, 2014

OMG, I just sent for an Elvis coin! I hope I do not get flooded with junk mail. I only wanted a novelty coin for my brother-in-law for an added Christmas present.