Menu
LeisurePro
reviews & complaints

LeisurePro
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
2 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LeisurePro. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
H
2:29 am

LeisurePro - No help provided

I had an issue with LeisurePro regarding the poor quality of the product. All I wanted was to get a refund or at lest an exchange but they refused and said that there was nothing they could do.
They replied very quickly and did not give me a chance to explain.
I'm very disappointed with this kind of service.
LeisurePro customer service rep was nice and kind, but the fact they did nothing to help me makes me mad.

L
Jun 22, 2016 4:13 am

I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our customer service. I'd like to investigate to see what I may be able to do to fix this situation. If you could please forward your order information and any details (if available) regarding your encounter with our customer service representative (date, time, name, etc) to [email protected], I'll see what I can do.

5:14 pm

LeisurePro - Sent mismatched pair and now I have to pay shipping from my home country

I had ordered two pairs of Scubapro seawing novas from LeisurePro.com, one medium and the other large. My friend and I were really looking forward to using the fins on a dive trip to Sipadan but they got the order wrong and needless to say we weren't able to bring them for our dive trip.

The large pair was fine but the medium pair was mismatched, one fin was large and the other medium.

Since I used a forwarding company (which forwards packages sent to my name/suite at a US address) I was told by customer support that I had to return the fins at my own expense.

While I understand that errors in sizing can occur, I'm not sure how the company stocks the equipment and how two different fin sizes can end up in one bag. Furthermore the bag which contained the medium fins had one fin already unwrapped (the large one).

Needless to say our trip to Sipadan's not as enjoyable as it should be.

K
Dec 16, 2011 4:13 am

I had recently ordered an item from LeisurePro.com. The order when received was not the product ordered. When the product was ordered it was labeled as “In-Stock” and available. Upon receipt of product that was to be ordered I contacted customer service and was told by a representative they would look into the matter and call me back. No one has since returned a call or responded to the many emails sent. I have personally become exhausted of these e-retailers that have chosen to rip-off consumers and use the internet to hide behind their crimes. This group performed an illegal “bait and switch”, provides no remedy and informs me, the paying consumer, I am to deal with it. This is more than seeking any remedy but to prove that this will not be tolerated. I am paying all expenses and pursuing legal remedy against this company with no bounds and welcome anyone else that wishes to provide me with any statement as to their experience with LeisurePro.com to send it to [email protected]

Dec 18, 2011 4:13 am

This customer ordered a 3 piece foam set for the Pelican 1495 Case, customer notified us that 1 part is missing, we contacted the MFG, and Pelican shipped him the missing part directly.

F
Dec 16, 2011 4:13 am

I am amused by LeisurePro comment from Max Parr. I am mounting litigation at this moment against LeisurePro and can tell you through Discovery that this group has 20 complaints for every 1 satisfied customer. Amazing how he wants to say these mistakes are "rare". BE CAUTIOUS AND DO NOT USE!

Jun 20, 2011 4:13 am

Whenever we make a (rare) mistake in shipping a product, we always pay all shipping expenses to return and reship the correct product. However this is limited to the the original shipping address, we dont think that we should be responsible to pay for return and sending a item to and from overseas when the original order was shipped to a US address.

Max Parr
Leisurepro
[email protected]

G
3:50 pm

LeisurePro - Junk service

I recently bought a Oceanic wrist-mount VEO180 dive computer from the LeisurePro on-line store. The first time I tried the computer, it didn't
work properly. When I called LeisurePro to return the computer, they referred me to Oceanic technical support, but cautioned me not to tell Oceanic where I bought the computer. It turns out that Oceanic would not give me technical support because LeisurePro is NOT an authorized dealer for the VEO 180. So I called LeisurePro (LP) again and they gave me a return authorization number and a form on which I requested a refund. I sent the computer back to LP (now adding on $15.00 for shipping) and a week later I got a "replacement unit" from them. Since I was not happy with the VEO 180, I requested another return authorization to return the replacement for a refund. They then told me that even though the replacement was a "new" computer, they would not refund me if I returned it because it was a "replacement unit" from the manufacturer. Actually, I know they sent me the same computer I sent them because of the unique way I packaged the return.

Moral of this story: DON'T A DIVE WATCH FROM LEISUREPRO! IF YOU TRY IT OUT AND IT DOESN'T WORK, IT'S USED AND THEY WON'T TAKE IT BACK. AND THEY ARE SENDING OUT JUNK!

A
Sep 29, 2009 4:13 am

Hello GregF22

My name is Adam and I am a Leisure Pro employee. I am very concerned after reading your email. We at LP strive to provide the best customer service possible and as such I would like to help you solve this issue. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will make every effort to resolve the aggravation that this has caused you.

Adam Waddell
Leisure Pro Customer Service Ambassador
[email protected]

A
12:39 pm

LeisurePro - Worst service ever

Purchased a 7" diving knife from them and had the item shipped via UPS. After 2 weeks of sending e-mails I couldn't get a proof of delivery or tracking number. Because I purchased this through there eBay store only 1 person could help and he was on vacation. I finally get a return e-mail and was told the knife was delivered over a week ago. Apparently the knife was shipped, but didn't require proof of delivery so it was left on my door and must have been stolen. 1) I live in a apartment complex that is wide open to anyone walking by. 2) By law knives that are 7" in length must be signed for by an adult! I told leisure pro and they gave me the brush off and said to file a claim with UPS. UPS said the shipper has to file the claim to get a refund then refund me. Back to leisure pro who did nothing to assist and refused to refund my money or replace my item although I clearly never got it. I had to file a claim with the better business bureau and file a police report with NY police dept because they where shipping weapons without requesting an adult signature. To make a long story short the NYPD gave them a situation and the BBB helped me get my money back. All this over a $50.00 diving knife?

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER!

LeisurePro contacts