MyPerfectResumecomplete fraud!

I

After signing up for this service, I was charged for who knows what. I thought that MyPerfectResume was a free service, but suddenly they took $35 from my account. So I contacted their customer care and asked them to cancel my membership. They said that when you sign up you are automatically charged to activate the membership. They promised there will be no more charges. But one month later I got another charge of $35! So I called again and demanded my money back and received no response. I contacted my back and cancelled my card. Complete fraud!

• Li
    LiveCareerUS Feb 27, 2016

We apologize that you had this experience with the service. May you please contact us at [email protected] so we can provide you with assistance on all the concerns that you may have on your account and help you achieve a timely and secure resolution? Thank you in advance.