MyPerfectResume — complete fraud!
After signing up for this service, I was charged for who knows what. I thought that MyPerfectResume was a free service, but suddenly they took $35 from my account. So I contacted their customer care and asked them to cancel my membership. They said that when you sign up you are automatically charged to activate the membership. They promised there will be no more charges. But one month later I got another charge of $35! So I called again and demanded my money back and received no response. I contacted my back and cancelled my card. Complete fraud!
More MyPerfectResume Complaints & Reviews
- My Perfect Resume - it is a fraud
- My Perfect Resume - recurring charges
- My Perfect Resume - money has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge
- My Perfect Resume - scam
- My Perfect Resume - dishonest pricing
- MyPerfectResume.com - unauthorised direct debit from account by my perfect resume
- My Perfect Resume - unethical behaviour
- My Perfect Resume - Continuing to charge after I cancelled subscription!
- My Perfect Resume - unauthrorized billing
- My Perfect Resume - no problems