[Resolved] MyHeritage / trial membership cancellation
My Heritage makes it extremely difficult to cancel a trial subscription. The customer support number is constantly busy. There is no email provided to cancel. The link to cancel is very difficult to follow. It requires that an account number be provided. I do not want to sign up for an account. The invoice came on the 14th day of the trial period. If the trial period is for 14 days shouldn't the invoice come on the 15th day?
This process seems fraudulent and almost scam like. I called my credit card company to file a complaint. I need this $89 charge removed.
Thank you for your attention,
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear M Dickson,
I am sorry to read your review and would like to resolve the issue for you.
Firstly, I must clarify that MyHeritage informs all of any charge and its price on the automatic e-mail that is sent out after you enroll in a subscription and after every renewal or purchase a DNA kit. Also, one may view the status or cancel an annual subscription at any time when logging in to MyHeritage from the My Purchases page and incur no annual charge.
Your member experience is very important to us and we really do value the satisfaction of all of our members. This is why our terms and conditions read that If you are not satisfied with your purchased plan you may request a full refund by contacting Customer Support within thirty (30) days of the initial purchase date of the subscription.
I would be more than happy to assist you personally with issuing you a full refund. In order to do so, I’m going to need to locate your account.
Please send me a message from your registered e-mail address at shane.[protected]@myheritage.com so I may assist you with this as soon as possible.
I will be looking for your e-mail.
Shane, MyHeritage Team
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- [Resolved] My Heritage - dna evaluation