MyHeritage / dna results

United Kingdom Review updated:

Results are taking much longer than initially advertised. Received the kit on at the beginning of February. And sent it off within a matter of days. Have been waiting now for just over a month now and supposedly there's been the to introduction of new chip; thereby delaying results by a further 2-3 weeks. Feel inconvenienced and restless as I would have been waiting for 2 months by then. Definitely, negatively affects the experience for me. I hope the results themselves are at least going to be enlightening for me.

Nj
Mar 27, 2019

Comments

• Ca
      Mar 28, 2019

Dear Njandjow,

I'm sorry to read your low star review and I sympathize with how you have not received your results as promptly as you expected.

As you are aware, we are currently upgrading the chip used for DNA analysis to a new and more advanced version and unfortunately, this change will cause a delay of a few weeks.

It is frustrating to have to wait a few extra weeks for results and this concern is absolutely understood. Your feedback has indeed been escalated and we are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Laboratory delays such as these are altogether abrasive during the wait but I can assure you that ultimately, this new top-shelf chip will provide better insight into everyone's DNA research and progress and the value in it is great. MyHeritage believes that all our members will profit in their research progress ultimately with this new chip.

I'd like to personally assist you with any questions or frustrations you may have during the stages of your research.

Feel free to e-mail me directly at catarina.[protected]@myheritage.com so I can help you with high priority.

Kind regards,