MyHeritage — dna cheek swab samples
MyHeritage send me the empty DNA kit with no further warning that in some countries it might be not possible to post such items. I payed for the kit, now I am not be able to post it back to the company, because all carries refused to take DNA samples according to the instructions from ministry of health.
It is so much irresponsible actions, they should have told us, not just take the money and hide. They don't even reply emails.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what
- My Heritage - scams
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong
- MyHeritage - dna results fraud
- MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account
- MyHeritage - dna testing.
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage
- MyHeritage - Unable to cancel 2 free trials online and now have been charged
- MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased