MyComicShop / Lone Star Comics Logo

MyComicShop / Lone Star Comics

Having problems with MyComicShop / Lone Star Comics?

+1 817 860 7827 (Customer Service)
+1 817 701 0703 (Buying Department)
1800 Timberlake Dr.
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyComicShop / Lone Star Comics.

Complaints & Reviews

MyComicShop / Lone Star Comicsonline order

Asked them over email to put "Do not leave outside" on the package. Beth Abbott from MyComicShop.com said over email she would. I still have this email in my Hotmail account. My local post office looks for this on any packages of mine they get and WILL hold it at the post office if they see the words on the package. The package was left outside and went missing. Obviously the words were NOT written on the package as promised by Beth. Called them on 7/20/18 for refund and they were rude and would not even refund my shipping! I called back on 7/30/18 and spoke to the owner, Buddy who accused me of being the rude party but promised me a refund. I asked for it in writing but he ignored this request and said he was hanging up. Called back and spoke to Skyler who also ignored my request and told me, "the conversation is over" I emailed them requesting an ETA of my refund that they promised and had to open up a PayPal request. When I called back Beth Abbott denied that Buddy ever said he was giving me a refund. She lied flat out as hours later the refund was granted through PayPal.

I looked on other sites for the same book I ordered and those who had it were pricing it for at least $50 less in the same condition! I should have just gone with one of their competitors in the first place! No wonder they had to close up their brick and mortar stores years ago! The negative Glassdoor reviews on being an employee there do not appear to be a positive sign either!

After I ordered from them I received an uptick in the amount of junk emails I receive. They appear to give out customer's emails without their consent as well.

To sum it up:

-They are rude.
-They do not listen to directions.
-They lie.
-Their prices are inflated compared to other online graphic novel dealers.
-They give out your information without consent.

Do not buy from!

Jul 31, 2018

MyComicShop / Lone Star Comics — how did 30 comics disappear/you are sure to have you comics downgrades almost 90% of the times!!!

Well I am in shock. I purchased a comic book (CB) box from a store and then Gorilla tape to ship a completely...

MyComicShop / Lone Star Comicsgraphic novel order

Asked them over email to put "Do not leave outside" on the package. Beth Abbott from MyComicShop.com said over email she would. I still have this email in my Hotmail account. My local post office looks for this on any packages of mine they get and WILL hold it at the post office if they see the words on the package. The package was left outside and went gone missing. Obviously the words were NOT written on the package as promised by Beth. Called them on 7/20/18 for refund and they were rude and would not even refund my shipping! I called back on 7/30/18 and spoke to the owner, Buddy who accused me of being the rude party but promised me a refund. I asked for it in writing but he ignored this request and said he was hanging up. Called back and spoke to Skyler who also ignored my request and told me, "the conversation is over" I emailed them requesting an ETA of my refund they promised and had to open up a PayPal request. When I called back Beth Abbott denied that Buddy ever said he was giving me a refund. She lied flat out as hours later the refund was granted through PayPal.

I looked on other sites for the same book I orders and those who had it were pricing it for at least $50 less in the same condition! I should have just gone with one of their competitors in the first place! No wonder they had to close up their brick and mortar stores years ago! The negative Glassdoor reviews on being an employee there do not appear to be a positive sign either!

To sum it up:

They are rude.
    They do not listen to directions.
    They lie.
    Their prices are inflated compared to other online graphic novel dealers.
    They give out your information without consent.

Do not buy from!

Feb 21, 2018

MyComicShop / Lone Star Comics — no communication from lone star about comics sent in

Hello, My name is Tyler Petitclerc and I own Rebel Comics in Cochrane, AB Canada. I recently sent in over...

MyComicShop / Lone Star Comics — this place is a rip off

Order #[protected]. I never received my order which was placed a month ago even though you promised to...

Mycomicshop.com — refund dispute

I have purchased plenty of books from mycomicshop.com/Lone Star Comics over the years but my recent...

MyComicShop — they promised full order, but it was scam

My brother bought comic books from the website www.mycomicshop.com. He paid about $80 for the order and...