My New Bike Yamaha Fascinocomplaining about my fascino yamaha company scooter which I got full faulty and company is not ready to replace it

K

One month back I purchased a fascino scooter but within two days I started facing a self start problem then immediately I went to the yamaha showroom and told about the problem they checked and said that they had repaired it and told me that I will not face problem again. but again the same problem has started then again I went to the service station and I kept my bike to repair then they said the battery wire was loose n it was not connecting to the battery so it was not self starting thwn again I brought the bike back. then again next day the same self start problem has occured then I went back to the service showroom then again they said that its realay fault then they replaced back the relay then I bought bike back. but again the same problem occured then again they took it back and told me they will check and they kept it for two days and they repaired it and said they replaced the battery and they brought it back after two days it worked for one hour and the same problem started again but now my bike is now not working at all neither a self start nor a kick start... so now I will file a case in consumers forum because if I tel the dealer hes saying they will repair but they cant find the fault so this is the last option...