My Name Necklacecompany has my money and I want it back - my name necklace -

M

Below is my original email - I have had 9 additional emails from your company - cancel the order and return 100% of my money. I am taking this complaint further if need be.
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!

Date: 05/18/2017
Name: kathy felice
Email: kathy. [protected]@cogeco. Ca
Telephone: [protected]
Order id: [protected]
Comments: this order was placed and advertised as an 'in time for mothers day' gift - and was purchased with the intention of it arriving in time for mother's day. Mother's day has come and gone and the package did not arrive. I had to go out and purchase another gift at the last minute on that holiday.
The money was taken directly from the account given and has been in your hands all this time. My hands are empty. I checked the status and it says still in manufacturing.
There is no need for the gift at this late date. Cancel the order and return the funds to the account. I expect 100% return - not 70%. You did not fulfill the order, it has not been completed, it is past the event date, and now all these items are on sale which itself is very poor business. I will check my email and my bank account to ensure this has been taken care of.
I have received several promotional offers with discounts - so apply the discount and the sale price - combined they will cover the 30% costs. I am very dissatisfied with your service. Your ad was misleading.