MWEB.co.za — fibre is down for five days now!
Hi. I am an existing client and since the beginning of the month my fibre has not been working, however the debit order went off as per usual.
I spent 52min on the phone with an Mweb techie Thursday evening and when we could not figure out what the problem is, he said he'll send someone today, at half9, 9ish. We are still waiting...
He also could not peovide ne with a direct number. I have had the fibre line for about four months now without any hassles, but suddenly something went wrong.
Please assist me asap, since this constitutes to gross negligence seeing that I pay for a service that is not provided.
My ID is [protected]. My addresses is 174 A High Level Road Three Anchor Bay.
We are, as i am typing, waiting for a ghost, it seems... Please phone me on my cell to schedule a new appointment. My number is [protected]. If you go back into the archives you'll see, hopefully an appointment was logged for today. You'll also see the nature of the problem. Hopefully.
Please live up to our expectation of Mweb. You are a service provider and we your customers.
Sincerely Ms Clarissa Venter
More MWEB.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- MWEB - stay far away from mweb 
- MWEB.co.za - Hacking of email accounts
- MWEB - signed me up for an additional two year contract (without my consent or knowledge) when all I did was change my package option. 
- MWEB - unlawfull debit orders 
- MWEB.co.za - email address was cancelled - mweb does not even read all my emails
- MWEB.co.za - internet line speed
- MWEB - lte
- MWEB.co.za - showmax setup - from united kingdom
- MWEB.co.za - mweb fibre
- MWEB - blanket increase in price for adsl