MWEB.co.za — extremely rude service by craig hess
On the 7th November 2018, I called MWeb's help line to assist me with installation of a fibre line. The man who assisted me, Craig Hess, not only was totally impatient with me (as I was uncertain of what to do) - he also had me in tears as he was rude and impolite and made me feel like I was a total imbecile.
Not very helpful at all for someone attending to a "helpline".
I trust that something will be done about this, he certainly needs to be reprimanded for his totally disgusting behaviour!
More MWEB.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- MWEB - stay far away from mweb
- MWEB.co.za - Hacking of email accounts
- MWEB - unlawfull debit orders
- MWEB - signed me up for an additional two year contract (without my consent or knowledge) when all I did was change my package option.
- MWEB.co.za - email address was cancelled - mweb does not even read all my emails
- MWEB.co.za - Internet activation after fiber installation
- MWEB.co.za - Fibre installation
- MWEB.co.za - fibre is down for five days now!
- MWEB.co.za - Installation of fibre with absolutely no feedback.
- MWEB.co.za - Unbelievable extortion by mweb