Menu
Multimedia Sales & Marketing Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Multimedia Sales & Marketing
reviews & complaints

www.msminc.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

Multimedia Sales & Marketing Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Multimedia Sales & Marketing at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Multimedia Sales & Marketing has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Multimedia Sales & Marketing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Multimedia Sales & Marketing reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Multimedia Sales & Marketing reviews & complaints

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Multimedia Sales & Marketing I got scamed by an aggressive sales call wantin' to pitch a commercial over the radio and now I'm bein' sent invoices to my company name somehow

I got scamed by an aggressive sales call wantin' to pitch a commercial over the radio and now I'm bein' sent invoices to my company name somehow. There was no contract to preform this ridicules service that ain't anythin' what they talked about.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Multimedia Sales & Marketing I got a call from an agent at msm (multimedia sales and marketing *** the phone talk was about an ad for my biz

I got a call from an agent at msm (multimedia sales and marketing *** the phone talk was about an ad for my biz. I told them I'm closing for Covid and a remodel, so no ad for now, but they can call later to discuss and maybe do an ad then. I don't wanna advertise during a shutdown, it's useless. Few months later, bam! I'm getting invoices for an ad I never said yes to, supposedly aired when my biz was closed. And now they're calling me nonstop, even though I told 'em many times I didn't authorize this ad. Ugh, seems like everyone's complaining about the same thing with this company. Same prob I'm dealing with.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Multimedia Sales & Marketing I got a call from an MSM agent about running a radio ad on a local station

I got a call from an MSM agent about running a radio ad on a local station. We had a quick chat on the phone and they asked for some info about my business. I didn't say yes to the ad or get any ad copy to approve. I used to work in radio advertising, and you always need the advertiser's approval before airing anything. That's what I expected. But instead, they sent me an invoice for ads that I had no idea were running. When I asked for the ad copy, I was shocked to see that they had aired my home address and part of my phone number. Those are big no-nos in radio. Everyone knows that you don't put phone numbers in ads. And they even gave out my home address, which is a security problem. I would have never said yes to this ad. This company is totally unethical, and now they've sent me to collections. Don't do business with these scammers. Just work directly with local stations!

Hide full review

Is Multimedia Sales & Marketing legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Multimedia Sales & Marketing as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Multimedia Sales & Marketing stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Multimedia Sales & Marketing should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Multimedia Sales & Marketing earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Multimedia Sales & Marketing achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Multimedia Sales & Marketing. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Multimedia Sales & Marketing's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Msminc.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Multimedia Sales & Marketing website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Msminc.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Msminc.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The msminc.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.

Multimedia Sales & Marketing Customer Reviews Overview

Multimedia Sales & Marketing (msminc.com) has garnered a significant amount of positive reviews, making it a reputable and reliable company in the industry. With a strong focus on multimedia sales and marketing, they have proven to be a valuable partner for businesses looking to enhance their online presence and boost their sales.

One of the standout features of Multimedia Sales & Marketing is their expertise in creating engaging and visually appealing multimedia content. Their team of skilled professionals excels in producing high-quality videos, animations, and graphics that captivate audiences and effectively convey the desired message. This has been highly praised by clients who have witnessed a significant increase in customer engagement and conversion rates.

Furthermore, their marketing strategies have been commended for their effectiveness in driving targeted traffic to clients' websites. By utilizing various digital marketing techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, Multimedia Sales & Marketing ensures that businesses receive maximum exposure and reach their target audience. Clients have reported a noticeable boost in website traffic and a subsequent increase in sales and revenue.

Another aspect that clients appreciate about Multimedia Sales & Marketing is their commitment to providing exceptional customer service. They are known for their prompt response times, clear communication, and willingness to go above and beyond to meet clients' needs. This level of dedication has fostered long-lasting relationships and has resulted in numerous positive testimonials from satisfied customers.

In addition to their multimedia production and marketing services, Multimedia Sales & Marketing also offers comprehensive analytics and reporting. This allows clients to track the performance of their campaigns, gain valuable insights, and make data-driven decisions to further optimize their marketing strategies. The transparency and accuracy of their reporting have been highly praised by clients who value the ability to measure the success of their investments.

Overall, Multimedia Sales & Marketing (msminc.com) has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their expertise in multimedia sales and marketing. With their exceptional content creation, effective marketing strategies, outstanding customer service, and comprehensive analytics, they have proven to be a trusted partner for businesses looking to enhance their online presence and drive sales.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Multimedia Sales & Marketing contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Multimedia Sales & Marketing?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Multimedia Sales & Marketing Customer Service. Initial Multimedia Sales & Marketing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Multimedia Sales & Marketing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Multimedia Sales & Marketing. Discuss the issues you have had with Multimedia Sales & Marketing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.