MultiChoice Africa / DSTVprice lock

I opted to subscribe to price lock in April and although I am not one to like debit orders, I agreed to have DSTV take money form my account every month. The price that I was set to pay was R989 (premuim package & extra view). All seemed well and DSTV was behaving by deducting the amount as per contractual agreement. In September I noted that the money taken was R1105.94, and since I was going through the loss of a loved one I did not follow up. In October a deduction of R1104 was taken by DSTV and I then decided to call them on Tuesday 01/10/2019 in the morning. The lady assisting me was not of much help so I hung up and called again. This time Sandisiwe assisted me and advised that within 24 hour I would have someone contact me as they had made an error due to system change. Thursday 03/10 I called to ask for the supervisor and they could not transfer me, they advised someone from CCM will give me a call. It's Monday 07/10 and I have heard nothing. DSTV IS A SCAM!!! I thought a price lock meant my account stays the same, but I guess I got it all wrong. Can someone be useful and call me?

Nd