MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — overcharged (debit order)
I'm supposedly on Price Lock (R759) but:
1. On 2 September, an amount of R771.58 was debited from my STD Bank Account instead of R759 which means DStv took R12.58 more than they should have
2. On 9 September at about 18:10, Thokozile from DStv confirmed that due to the above, my account would be debited R746.42 on 2 October (NOT R759)
3. She stated that from 2 November onwards, R759 would be debited each month as per normal
4. BUT then again on 2 October, R769 was debited from my account
They do not reply to my numerous emails. I called you again today and Sandy told me to email Price Lock but the email could not deliver.
It might not be a lot of money to some but I want my money back. Last months R771.58 resulted in a shortfall for one of my other debit orders. Not that DStv cares.
DStv is as useful as a wooden frying pan.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv