MultiChoice Africa / DSTVdstv incorrect debit.

Hi,

On the 28/09/2019 my account was debited an amount R2036.00 instead of R510.00, on the 30th i contacted your call center around 11:30am for assistance and i was advised that i can do a reversal or they can reverse it within a period of 7 days. my question was my other debits bounced because of this error and obviously the are charges involved so who is responsible for them. '

I asked Rebotile to put me through the supervisor or the manager and i was told they all in a meeting and they will call me back once they done, i asked for a ref no for the call and i was given the following ref no : [protected]/145.

I waited for the manager to call me back and still today no call back.
Around 13:30 i called again and explained my story to another consultant by the name of Simphiwe Zwane and he managed to put me through to Nthabiseng Nketle the manager who doesn't take responsibility.

She asked me to do a reversal and she will credit me the charges for the reversal as they not suppose to fall to me, she advised me that she will send me a test email once she get to her desk and im still waiting, email address given keep bouncing back ( [email protected]).

On the 1st October called in again and Simphiwe Khumalo told me they had system upgrades and the phone was unclear had to reapeat my self 100 times before he could hear me. He put me through to the manager who was also useless and hang up the phone on me without any help but he is the general manager in Durban ( thanks to Him after spending 1 hour with my air time on the phone)

Can you please look at the below and advised urgently:

Was promised a call back can someone get back to me as promised.
Was promised my DSTV wont be shut after the reversal and i expect this not to happen.
The debit to take place must be with my credit for your error. '

Account details:

[protected]
41256 Sibongiseni street, Tsakane
Cell : [protected]
Acc Holder : S.T Khoza

Let me know if further infor is required.

Thanks,