MTA Bus Driverrude

These bus drivers are so rude and disrespectful its to a point where you can't believe he just said that. Today my friend and I were on our way home and we were crossing the street and saw that the bus was already at the bus stop, so we tried to run and catch it. When we reached there, the doors were just about to close and he said too late and closed the door and drove off. I was extremely upset because of several reasons 1. this has not been the first time a bus driver in this neighborhood has acted like this 2. As I was running I lost a very important item 3. It was just plain rude and so out of line that i wish i could have seen his name and face more clearly to report him! This is so disgusting how they act and it simply needs to be reported

• Pa
    PATRICIA JIMENEZ May 04, 2012

I WAS WAITING FOR THE #8 BUS AT CROSBY WHEN THIS FEMALE DRIVER WAS VERY RUDE AND RACIST. MY GRAND DAUGHTER 5 YEARS OLD HAS BEEN RIDING THE BUS SINCE SEPT. NO ONE TOLD ME I HAVE TO PAY FOR HER. WHEN I ASKED FOR CHANGE IN THE BUS. THIS EXTRA HEAVY SET WOMAN, BLONDE, BLUE EYES, TOLD ME TO GET OUT AT THE BACK OF THE BUS. I FAILED TO WRITE DOWN THE BUS #. I HAD SPOKEN TO SEVERAL RIDERS AND THEY SAY SHE IS ALSO RUDE WITH THE ELDERLY. WOMEN LIKE HER SHOULD BE WORKING AT RIKERS ISLAND OR THE BRONX ZOO, NOT WITH HUMANS.

• Ug
    uggie Apr 13, 2011

It doesnt matter if he needs to be on time.. His JOB is to pick up people regardless of the matter.. especially if this guy was already at the bus stop. Your view molliewollie is contradicting. If your saying that the bus driver shud not wait for this guy because the world does not revolve around him then why should this guy or the busdriver care about the other "ON TIME" people.. Same goes for them.. as in the world does not revolve around them either.. Soo.. in conclusion that [email protected] just should have done his job but ofcourse they want to act like rudeass ###s..