Mr. Tiretires

V Nov 26, 2019

Starting with day one finding one of the new tires flat when coming out of the house to go to work, I have been back numerous times for a slow leak over the last 18 months. The wrong valve stem caps were put on and corroded. The tires had not been getting rotated at oil changes and after stating this at one of the appointments, suddenly the slow leak became the right front instead of the left front. Improper rotation. I have spent over 3 days of my time off from work reassessing this only for it to continue. Today, the latest in a string of interrupted work to be here at Mr. Tire, I made an appointment for 3pm, dropped the car and an hour later returned to find it hadn't moved. Not only have I been burdened by repeated problems, my car has not been serviced well or properly and my time has been disrespectfully wasted. I have a medical issue at home that I need to be there to attend to and my time is very limited. I called corporate to discuss a resolution and was told I should take the vehicle to another store for a 2nd opinion. I requested a manager who had the customer rep contact the store to advise them to replace the tire if they can't fix it.