Motorsports techSteel wheel spacers

G

Recently I purchased a pair of their Stahl Seel wheel adapters. I was assured before the purchase that there was only a 7-10 day wait. Well it turned out to be around four weeks wait. Every week getting another excuse about how mine were next. One of their major selling points is that they are made in America, with American steel by Americans. Then why would they install cheap Chinese made wheel studs. WS375 is the part number. Any search engine will give you the facts. Lenny was the person that I dealt with and he is a joke. I should have done a little more research.

• Ph
    P.harrell Aug 02, 2018

I was assured that my spacers would be completed and shipped by two weeks. Lenny is the one taking my order and answering my calls. After four weeks no spacers and a " I don't care attitude by Lenny" is very apparent. I prepaid for my spacers and asked about a refund after week five talking to Lenny. Yes talking to Lenny will get you nowhere. This company really doesn't care about your spacers once they have your money. Great website, not a great company to do business with.