Motorcycle Superstore complaints 3
Keywordsorder customer service helmet messages patient phone reply website appointment back credit card front problem rear ship online store supervisor tire waiting week
Newest Motorcycle Superstore reviews & complaints
I want my money back!
I've purchased a helmet from www.motorcycle-superstore.com website and they said I'll get it within a week. One weeks passed and there was no sign of my order. I emailed customer support and they said that they had some difficulties with the delivery and asked me to be more patient. Another weeks passed and nothing. I emailed again and received no reply back. It is now over two months since I placed my order and I really doubt that I will ever get it. They do not reply to my messages and when I called no one ever picked up the phone! I want my money back!
Worst customer service
Motorcycle Superstore is by far the worst online store I have ever dealt with. In stock does not mean that they have your tire in stock. Once you place an order you can go F yourself with there customer service. They have by FAR the WORST customer service I have ever had. I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. I AM STILL WAITING FOR A SUPERVISOR TO CALL ME MORE THAN A WEEK LATER, AND STILL NO TIRE..
Avoid Motorcyclesuperstore.com at all costs
I ordered two tires from them front and back, got the tires in the time they said they would have them but the rear tire was the wrong one ! not only was it wrong it could not even come close to my tire that fits my bike . I called customer service to resolve the problem and found out that in order to ship a order it had to be complete but my rear tire was back order so they sent me a completely different tire . I also found out that the credit card would not be charged untill the order was complete and shipped ! THEY GOT ME ! By this time I had set up an appointment to have my service repair shop to install my tires on my bike for my up coming trip the next week, at this point Motorcycle Superstore was not going to do anything out of there return policy to help me out to get me the correct tire for my motorcycle . I feel that this store knew it was the wrong tire but shipped it anyways because it was a backorder issue only to charge my credit card and inconveinence me further so they can get the correct tire ! I strongly advise not ordering from this store.
Is Motorcycle Superstore legit?
Motorcycle Superstore earns 66% level of Trustworthiness
Good Credibility Notice: Motorcycle Superstore rated around 66% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.
We found clear and detailed contact information for Motorcycle Superstore. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
After using multiple security services, we have determined that the Motorcycle Superstore website is safe for users. No malware, phishing, or security threats have been detected that could pose a risk to users.
Motorcycle-superstore.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Motorcycle Superstore, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
Motorcycle Superstore website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.
However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:
- Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
- Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
- Motorcycle Superstore protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
- We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Motorcycle Superstore. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
- We noticed that motorcycle-superstore.com is hosted by a provider with a reputation for shady practices. This could be a cause for concern as it may indicate a lack of security and reliability.