Motel6the room itself

I stayed at the Motel 6 in Colby Ks on the way to see my son in Florence Colorado. I came home on the 21st with my granddaughter and we decided to travel a little farther so we would be closer to home in KCK. We stayed at the Motel 6 in Hays, Ks. The first room 103 my bed was dirty, there were several black small curly hairs and a stain on the sheet. I complained and James was very helpful and moved us to 104. Went to use the WIFI and found out it cost 2.99 and 4.99 which wasn't anywhere on the reservation. I went back to pay for it, James comped it which was nice, I got the 2.99 and it was awful, guess you had to get the 4.99. My granddaughter and I gave up and went to bed. She used her own blanket because she complained the sheets were scratchy and my bottom sheet had a bunch of little tiny lint balls all over it and the mattress so so crappy and hard I didn't sleep at all. The only good thing was the shower and the other beds mattress wasn't as bad as mine. We loved the one in Colby, we stayed there on the 18th i 104 I believe. The staff was nice in Hays, no complaints there at all. I would like a refund but I would be happy to know that you got this. I don't blame the staff but was very, very disappointed.