Motel 6unethical behaviour/ uncaring

L Jan 01, 2018 Review updated:

I rent a room at motel 6 in Roosevelt Minnesota booked it on line and it was suppose to be 54 I got charged 70.00. Room was a handicapped smoking room no ashtray, a laminate floor with sand all over it no throw rugs. I go and shower and I slip and fall in the tub and hit my head all because they don't have the tape in the tub that is required so that people don't slip and fall in the tubs, hit my head in tub have a golf ball size lump get dressed walk to office tell the person in office and leave a message for manager to contact me, I get no contact from manager the next day or for a week and it took for me to be demanding that I finally speak to the manager. At time of speaking to manager I ask her is she not concerned about the lady the slipped and hit her head in the tub in room 127. She tells me no she is not and that she has 127 rooms that are more important then me the lady that hit her head in the tub. I was floored when she said that to me. So for almost 2 weeks I walked around having dizzy spells every time I stood up.Not going to the hospital because I have no insurance and manager not giving me the claim number and insurance company name not making a bill I cant AFFORD. So driving out of town after 9 hours of sleep I blacked out and rolled a truck at 70mph due to an alerted concussion due to the fall in the tub at motel 6. Have gotten one call from their cooperate office since I contacted them back in Sept of 2017, never spoke to the woman at head corporate she left message and I have called her several times and still no call back Jan 1 2018

• Wine Is Good Jan 02, 2018

No hotel is required to have anti-slip strips in their tubs. Just FYI. Every hotel charges a fee upfront for phone use etc. You get it back if you do not use it.

• St
    Stephanie Perez Jan 02, 2018

You are the dumbest [censor] there is. I never " implied" you worked for motel 6. Whete in the one sentence that i posted did it say that or " imply" that and you have the internet balls to call me stupid. I was telling you that you should of said "It's your carelessness puts others in danger" not what you said "but when you are driving your careless puts other's in danger." Not proper English !!! Shame Shame Shame. You're always trying to correct people's English and you can't even type it properly. So read what people post first then trying your hardest to figure out what they are saying before you post a 6 year olds comeback you stupid foolish little boy...ha ha ha don't like it do you?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices