Motel 6 Lewisville TX — front desk/ manager
I moved from Cincinnati Ohio, stayed at this location due to job was easy to get to. The manager was so rude, disrespectful, irate every time I went to make sure my room was taken care of. I payed and was consistent she told me I can only do 14 days. I said ok and I would check out and then check in two days later. She then stated I can not stay, I explained I checked out and I have not stayed for a complete 14 days. I pay online and then I go to get my key corrected and they automatically cancel and took my key and stated I can not stay at their hotel any longer. I have never in my life experienced such evil and unprofessional this chain of motel has treated me. I thought highly but never again. I will make sure I take this to the top at Motel 6!
More Motel 6 Lewisville TX Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!! 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior