Menu

J
Author of the complaint
3:59 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been staying at the Motel 6 2145 E. Harbor Blvd, Ventura, CA, three days/week since February. The last room I was given had an issue with the Wifi - I have to have internet access for work. I worked with with their tech group the first and second night without success. I went to the Manager on the third day and the Manager was very helpful. She said she was reserving a room that I could move into when I got off work that evening. The Desk Clerk that night told me that there were no rooms available and refused to call the Manager. She was clearly putting on a show for her coworker and acting completely unprofessional. As I was leaving I told her that there was no reason to act the way she was - again, showing off in front of her coworker she told me not to call her a "[censored]" - I didn't, but after that remark I did tell her not to act like one. The following week, as I was checking in she told the other clerk that she would help me. First she claimed that I didn't have a reservation. I showed her my confirmation. Then she claimed I was on a National Do Not Rent list. I left, but as I was standing by my car trying to find another hotel, her coworker came out and told me that she canceled my reservation and then laughed about it after I walked out.

0 comments