Morgan Propertiespoor service and work orders not fixed since 3 months

N Nov 13, 2018

3 work orders are not fixed with reasons of less staff, not heard from the vendor etc. I have all the documents and evidence and I can easily post it on your Facebook page but I do not want to do it.

I want to mention that except these 3 things, the management has been awesome. I am a doctor working in healthcare and cleanliness and hygiene is above all for me. It is disheartening to see these things not fixed since 3 months. Wash basin to be replaced, faucet leaking in the kitchen sink since more than 6 months, and bath tub resurfacing not done.

I would appreciate if we get some refund in the rent due to some unprofessional service given to us. I can provide pictures of the unfixed things mentioned here if you want them. For additional information, you can call me on [protected]. I am staying here since more than 2 years.

• Morgan Properties's response · Nov 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and I want to apologize for the state of your home. I would be very happy to look into your situation. Please email me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with your full name and the community you call home- thank you

• Updated by Nikbhat · Nov 16, 2018

Hello,

Dr. Nikhil here. Unhappy with the unaddressed work orders. Have all evidence with me.

Kindly call me today when free if possible. I emailed this yesterday on your email id mentioned above as well (kim..)

Cell phone is [protected]