Mookie Gifts — scam and cheating!
Count me in as someone else that placed an order on Dec. 22nd, with only an order confirmation to show for it. Luckily I have not been charged, but have contacted Mastercard to ensure they can't. No answer to phone calls, or emails. I've complained to Yahoo Shopping and they said they would contact the merchant, but no joy. When I contacted them again, this is what they wrote:
We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. If you think you may be a victim of fraud, we recommend that you contact the Internet Fraud Complaint Center, your local postal inspector and/or the Federal Trade
It may also be appropriate to contact your local law enforcement officials (through a non-emergency number).
More information on fraud can be found at:
Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Shopping.
Yahoo! Customer Care
For assistance with all Yahoo! services please visit:
They obviously don't keep tabs on the merchants that they deal with, but we get sucked in thinking they're legit simply because it's Yahoo or Amazon!
More Mookie Gifts Complaints & Reviews
- Mookie Gifts.com - order not filled. no communication.
- Mookie Gifts - never received order
- MookieGifts.com - unauthorized billing!
- Mookie Gifts.com - order taken, no communication or product delivered!
- Mookie Gifts - never received product!
- Mookie Gifts / D & S Giftware - Took on-line order, gets payment from credit card, order not received, doesn't answer phone, link to email invalid!
- Mookie Gifts - Tusker elephant collection (unable to add to cart)
- D & S Giftware / Mookie Gifts - corrupt company!
- Mookie Gifts - awful company
- D & S Giftware AKA Mookie Gifts - no response to emails or no answer on their phone #