Monitronics — They tell me one date and when I call to find the exact date in 2017 I was told it was 2018.
When I moved I was told it was extended for twelve months and when I spoke with them I was told the contract ended in 2017. When I called today and spoke with and agent I was told that the person I talked with probably did not know how to read the chart or the paperwork. If this is the type of people they are going to hire it is not good business practice. I did agree for the extension to 2017 not 2018. I feel like with what being told to me I would like for my contract be voided and not like I was told today they would for $700.00. They are a rip-off company and I feel for anyone that uses them.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Monitronics - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.
- Monitronics - Phone contract agreement scam
- Monitronics - Still billing after cancellation 
- Monitronics - Horrible practice 
- Monitronics - Rip off