Monitronics — security system cancellation
Having the system since 2008 with a few false alarms, decided to change. After a 1 hour sales pitch we were told to write a letter to discontinue service. Naturally this letter was not received. We then sent a signature required letter, which was received. After a phone call, it was acknowledged, with another sales pitch. We removed the equipment, and did not receive a phone call about no signal. We did receive a letter saying the service was discontinued in three weeks time. Naturally we are being charged for 8 weeks of service.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Monitronics - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.
- Monitronics - Phone contract agreement scam
- Monitronics - Still billing after cancellation 
- Monitronics - Horrible practice 
- Monitronics - Rip off