The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Money Mastery — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My fiance signed up being told that he would only be charged a one time fee of $1.95 and low and behold, there has been 4 additional charges of $49.84 taken out. What a rip off. We have contacted our credit union but there isn't much we can do except stop further charges from this company but the money that has been taken is gone.
Does anyone have the number for this money mastery customer service or anything? Any information you may have would be great!
More Money Mastery Complaints & Reviews
- Money Mastery - Unauthorized Charge
- mhm money mastery - fraud and scam
- money mastery/ income pro - cc fraud
- Money Mastery - Money is Great
- Money Mastery - not refunded completely
- Money Mastery / Time & Money - Stay away from these crooks
- CHKCARDMONEYMASTERY866LEHI UTUS $49.84 - unauthorized card charges
- Money Mastery/mymoneyplan.net - SCAM- recurring charges
- Money mastery tweet profit - RIP OFF
- MHM Money Mastery and Search PRO - random and frequent withdrawls form my c.c account!!!