[Resolved] Money Catch — have major systemic issues and are dishonest.
Firstly, I'd like to take this opportunity to say I did not find my entire experience negative. But Money Catch is a simply not as big or as professional as they like you to think.
But, like any organization, Money catch are judged on how they respond to their customers, particularly when things go wrong and in my view, this is where they go wrong.
It seems the founders react very badly to criticism no matter how positive, and make a bad situation worse.
Let's look at my journey.
Firstly, lack of information. Money Catch is cagey, they came across as overly cautious and not very transparent. They seem paranoid. And that made me unsettled. They want to get you signing with them, but I noticed that they still weren't really answering my questions.
So I google searched their business and read some hair-raising reviews. I read a review and wanted to contact the writer to ask their full experience. But within an hour that review had disappeared completely and Money catch had put a rebuttal along the lines of ' we are being trolled'. If I wasn't suspicious before I sure was on alert now.
So I picked up my phone and called another service, I asked about the funds Money Catch had told me were owing to me, that they promised to get for me. The other service provider upon hearing the name ' Money Catch ' responded saying ' I am very sorry we want nothing to do with Money Catch, I can't discuss it but I can't help you.. have a nice day'. Bang.
Then today, I read the founder of Money catch has a public notice. A notice obviously intended to deter reviewers from speaking badly about the Money Catch service. This seemed unbelievable.
I decided to ring the other service again, I said ' look please let me know what is going on with this?' The man said ' this lady is doing the wrong things, she will do anything to keep people off the scent of what she's doing. She falsifies documents and lies, she will create a false proof, even emails she sends to herself so she can say she is being harassed in order to report to authorities, I can't help you and want nothing to do with her. If you haven't signed with her my advice would be to just turn & run- that was his advice. I took the advice. And I wanted to make sure others knew.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Money Catch Complaints & Reviews
- Money Catch Australia - the business company 
- Money Catch Unclaimed Money Professionals Business - money catch business by deanna mannix 
- [Resolved] Money Catch - unclaimed money professionals 
- Money Catch Business Review & Complaint - money catch unclaimed money professionals 
- [Resolved] Money Catch.com.au Deanna Mannix - unclaimed money recovery 
- [Resolved] Money Catch Australia - id theft business operating under the facade of being unclaimed money recovery agents. 
- Money Catch NSW - web search facility unclaimed money
- [Resolved] Moneycatch - moneycatch ruined me and will ruin you if you deal with them
- [Resolved] Scam Warning Cyber Space Investigations also known as Money Catch, Deanna Mannix Scam - money catch, deanna mannix scam
- [Resolved] Money Catch Business - money catch same owner as unclaimedmoneyprofessionals. aavip.com. au is one of the longest running scams globally.