Momentumunclaimed provident fund

C Review updated:

Where can I begin? Well my husband worked for a security company called Crime Busters more then 10 years ago. He had a provident fund with them.
In the last week of August a lady with the name Thandeka from Bophelo Tracing Services phoned my husband and told him that there is an unpaid provident fund that needs to be paid out to him. She then sen me the forms with Momentum's name on it that my husband needs to fill in.
On the 1st Sept we emailed the documents to this Thandeka person and she told my husband she will forward it to the neccesarily persons and it will take between 3 to 6 weeks then they will pay out. She said after 3 weeks if we did not receive anything we must call her.
I have also attached bank details that is in my wife's name but I also have signing power over the account.
3 Weeks past, nothing. So my husband phoned Thandeka and told him that the documents is still at SARS we must give another week. So another week has past still nothing. My husband phoned her every week and every week a different story. On the 6 week she told my husband that he must phone PSSPF, so he did.
He spoke to a consultant and the consultant told him that they don't know anything about an unpaid claim he must phone momentum.
I then went onto Momentum's facebook page and spoke to someone about this claim. She told me there is an unpaid provident fund claim and that they received the documents on the 15th of Sept. So tell me what did Bophelo Tracing do with my documents in that time from the 1st of Sept to the 14th of Sept?
Then they gave me a lady's name Nicole January's contact details. I have send her an email but do not get any response from her. My husband eventualy phoned and a Afrikaans lady spoke to him cause they had issues regarding the bank details that was in my name. So the lady told my husband that they will phone the bank and if his I'd reflects on my account they can use it and then they will pay out.
Tuesday the 17th October she told my husband that they need bank details that is in his name. So I emailed her the letter of the bank (Bidvest) and I told her that I want that money in the account at the end of the day. So she told us that it won't be possible cause they need to send the bank details for verification and then it must go to SARS and the it must go back to the finance dept. So I told her this is [censor]. We have been waiting 6 weeks for this money to be paid out and now she wants to tell us we must wait another 3 weeks. This is unacceptable.
Now she told us that she did send us an email, but went to my husbands email address and he does not read his emails everyday, and why did she not respond immediately when she received the documents and why did she not pick up the phone and phone my husband when she did not get a respond from him via email?
If I did not looked into this, we still wouldn't know what is happening cause they do not phone you. I have send emails how many times, my husband has phoned how many times. This is unacceptable, now we have to wait another 3 weeks for someone that did not do their job properly. If I am not sattisfied with the outcome of this complaint I will take it further.

The details is as follows:
Mr. CP Greyling
I'd nr: [protected] 6
Cell nr: [protected]

I want an answer by the end of today. Cause why must it go back to SARS if Thandeka told me it has already been to SARS?

• Updated by Carel Greyling · Oct 18, 2017

Please sort this complaint out asap.

• Ag
    A.goliath Apr 26, 2021

10 years ago i left a company and did not withdraw my Provident Fund, I Still have the withdrawl claim form.Im struggling since last year, calling almost everyday.

Not one of momentum staff could help or assist or advised what to do with regards to my Unclaimed Provident fund.

They only checked and said no details of me being a policy member on their system.no proof of my 3 and a Half years of contributions.
    Seriously!!!You People are Rediculous
    My Own Money, Not Yours...
    And i must be out there looking like A tracing Agent
    To trace my own money.
    Honestly i will never recommend Momentum

I Just want whats Rightfully Mine,
    You People Lack Empathy, Take pride in what you do Maybe then your service will be of good use

[protected] contact Me A.Goliath