Moe's Southwest Grillservice

My girlfriend and I went to moes the other day. We go there 1 -2 times per week. I always order the wrong Doug no matter what and always get chicken for the past 5 years. So this past week we go there, the guy working his name was Myke, doesn't put the normal amount of chicken on my stack so I ask him to put a little a bit more on it and he proceeds to do so. Then Myke grabbed the sticker to mark it as extra meat and I told him that wasn't extra meat that that was the normal amount I always get and I didn't want to pay extra for extra meat. When I said that he told me if I didn't want to pay extra that I should should just go to Taco Bell. I run a restaurant and I know how to deal with customers and customer complaints. I was not treated well and I fell disrespected and I and my restaurant order for Moe's all the time. The young lady that was working the line knows mine and my girlfriends face and she didn't end of charging us for extra meat but I will not spend my time or money at moes if I get treated like this again. This kid should not have a job if he is going to be talking to customers like that. If he was my employee he would of been fired right on the spot. It is not exceptable in any work place. I would like to be contacted and reimbursed for that meal. Please contacted. [protected]@gmail.com

Mi
Apr 06, 2019

Comments

• Mi
      Apr 07, 2019

Why should you be reimbursed for that meal? You choose to order it and consume it. By your own admission you weren't charged for extra meat and you don't mention anything as being wrong with the food. So no, you don't get a refund for something you ate. If you have a problem with customer service, then you speak to the manager directly.

Apr 07, 2019

@Mike EV You are correct, nothing was wrong with the food, but how do you make the customer happy with the poor service and how I was treated?

Apr 08, 2019

@Michael Daddy Speak to the manager directly.

•   Apr 07, 2019

As a restaurant owner you should know that servers don’t prepare your food. Cooks in back do the cooking and presentations.

•   Apr 08, 2019

If you always order the "wrong Doug" (?????) then why blame anyone else?

•   Apr 08, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I saw that after I posted. I meant to comment right away but skipped it, then saw it again. Can’t figure out what “wrong Doug” is.

Apr 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel The "Wrong Doug" is a wrap. I know, stupid names for menu items at Moe's.

•   Apr 09, 2019

@Mike EV Thanks, Mike. Here is my problem... If I ordered something with the word WRONG in the name, I'd be really wary about coming here to whine about it coming to me wrong.

I mean, really.

•   Apr 09, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Same here. We have chains but not this one. They opened a Mexican restaurant but it’s not doing well. I’ve not gone yet as I’m not a fan of that type of food. Wrong Doug sounds... just wrong.