Modnique.comRefused to refund my money when my order was not delivered!

E

Be very careful ordering large amounts from Modnique.com! I fortunately paid with Paypal, when an order that cost me $1, 500 was not delivered, Modnique would not refund my money. I put in a claim to Paypal. Modnique.com continuously black mailed me to close my claim with Paypal before they would refund me! As if! Paypal strongly advised me to keep the claim. Modnique.com did not refund or cooperate at all and the Paypal dispute had to go right through the process to retain my funds. Modnique.com might be all nice and sweet while the going is good - but difficult and uncooperative when things go wrong. In the end, Modnique had their goods and my money ($1, 500) and would not refund me! Thank god Paypal looked after the case - be very careful buyers!

• Ra
    Raen Jul 02, 2011

I don't understand why representative from Modnique constantly reply to negative reviews, however they don't respond to their customer's demands about refunding their orders. I have ordered from many online retailers, and similar websites, such as Hautelook and Beyondtherack, and have NEVER had a problem. They always send the correct items in the correct sizes, and never have a problem with returns. I was thinking of ordering from Modnique, however after reading the many negative reviews about fake items, bad service, delayed response, and basically stealing money from their customers, I am convinced they are a SCAM. If a Modnique representative has the guts to reply back to this post, I would like to know DETAILS of why you have FAILED to respond on item to these customers, and why you think their packages have been "lost in transit". Great excuse to keep the merchandise and take the money from your customers. Act up before you get sued and your website closes down.

• Dr
    dragon1976 Jun 02, 2011

I made a purchase 5.4.11, paid for it and I am still waiting for my item to arrive!
    I have emailed them 3 times and have had no response. I am going to file a dispute through PayPal to get my money back.
    I was recommended to this site and have told a heap of people about it. Now I will be advising them NOT TO USE THEM.

• Mo
    Modnique May 06, 2011

Hello, I am writing from Modnique and I would like to know more about your experience. We do apologize for any trouble you may have had with our company and assure you that in some cases, feedback from customers like you have led to many changes of policy. For example, customers were adamantly against our 15% restocking fee. Now we offer easy returns with no restocking fee.
    Will you provide us with more information? For example, you order number? You can post this here or you can send it to [email protected] ATTN: Customer Service Supervisor.
    Unfortunately, when it comes to lost packages we may require time to investigate the issue, which may have delayed your refund. If this is not the case, we would like to investigate further by looking into the account you are referring to. We still hope to offer you some resolution. Thank you, Modnique.