Modanisawrong size but asked me to pay for return

N

I ordered many stuff from Modanisa and each transaction I buy 7 or 8 items but evry time there is few items small size I contacted them and sent a proof of size measurements with size chart they have they refunded me one item with half the cost, then I made more orders just one dress cost me $115 I'm a size 42 I ordered 48 just to be in a safe side but guess what? It way too small didn't fit a size 38 lady. I was so disappointed contacted customer service they said I have to pay for return when it thier fault for sending me a wrong size. All thier products are China not European as they describe and you can easy tell by sizes they sent it way to different from the size chart they provided. They said I need to add extra 4 cm when I added 3 sizes up and yet too small. Stay away from this business you just wasting your time and money.

wrong size but asked me to pay for return