Mobilinkjazz cash

my jazz cash account was hacked and i received a call from 04444 number he told me that i am a jazz cash representative your account is locked we sent a msg. on your cell no. [protected] from jazz world plz told us that code we are trying to activate your account he told me my call balance and remaining sms and minutes also for clarification that we are from jazz cash as this scenario i told them the code which i recv. from jazz world they made two transactions 23000/-, 23000/- rupees from my account. jazz cash failed to provide security to my account and why my account was locked and my security leaked. plz return my amount as jazz cash was the guardian of my money. jazz cash have all the data of all these persons who do this mobile numbers/ID card numbers/merchant where they withdrawal this amount plz together with us to FIA . the below person have the sim owner which used in all this game.

Mobilink
Mobilink

Ab
Jul 21, 2019

Comments

• Ha
      Aug 24, 2019

Sir mere account main name ghalat aa raha hai . account pe ye spelling yasir a rahe hain. sai spelling yasar qayyum hain.
    [protected]