Mni*creditrpt Serv / Equifax — took money without consent!
This place has charged my acct. Two times in the last two days a charge of $9.95 without my consent. My husband did one online credit check on equifax or one of those 3 credit services for free so he thought. We've used this company once before and didn't have any issues. I have been unsuccessful in finding a number to contact them jerks both equifax and mni creditrpt serv., but am disputing the charges with my bank as we absolutely did not give this company consent to charge our account. I am extremely upset over this situation and warn anyone about using an online credit service even though they say they are free and are supposedly trustworthy like equifax. Equifax is susceptible to fraud as well as any other company in the world and cannot be trusted with your account information. All the more reason why you should never give out your information on the internet.
More Mni*creditrpt Serv / Equifax Complaints & Reviews
- Equifax - is a fraud!
- Equifax - unauthorized charges
- Equifax Report Monitoring - website does not allow you to cancel your order
- Equifax - equifax misusing it's certificate of authority
- Equifax Online Credit - horrible customer service - billed after cancellation
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behavior
- Equifax Inc. - fraud alert
- Equifax - not doing their job
- Equifax - refuses to send me my report, has given my information to someone else, has no dispute line, won't correct numerous errors
- Equifax - equifax representative unlocked my account without asking for pin #