Missydress.co.ukstay away from missydress!

S

This company is absolutely terrible! I've never received so horrible customer service nor have I received such an ugly looking dress. I purchased a dress from Missydress and was excited about my purchase, until I actually received the dress. It was very poorly made and the quality was rubbish, there were also two tiny holes. After I emailed customer service and explained what happened, they refused to give me a refund and suggested me keeping the dress.
I've sent them tons of messages for the past month and they still refuse to give me my money back. This company is a total scam!
Please do yourself a favor and avoid Missydress at all costs. Better save your hard earned money and shop elsewhere.