Having problems with MissyDress?

MissyDress Customer Service Contacts

Shenzhen
China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MissyDress Customer Service. Initial MissyDress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MissyDress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MissyDress. Discuss the issues you have had with MissyDress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

MissyDressdress

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding. The email was a co.za email address. My dress is now at TNT courier services who is charging me R1959.97 to release a dress that cost ZAR2286.00.

The fact that they quoted I ZAR had me believe that they were South African based.

I am not sure if it will fit as we know that Chinese sizes are smaller, although I ordered in my South African size.

I am going to open a case at the SAPS of fraud.

MissyDressdress

I ordered a dress for my daughter's dance from this company. Sitting in SA Customs because they send the wrong information. I need to pay a R3100 penalty (MORE THAN WHAT THE DRESS COSTED) to get the dress released.

I have never seen such poor customer service...or they are a bunch of crooks because I don't get any reply.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM WWW.MissyDress

WHAT A SCAM!!!

MissyDressyunethical behavior, unprofessional, lies, ripoff, scam

I ordered a dress in the size the agent suggested for my measurement. Dress arrived too small. Company wont allow a return.
      Also ordered a bracelet that is no longer available. The company will not issue a refund. Wants to give store credit. Lies, lies and a rip off
      Beware do not place an order!!! Nothing but headaches
      No communication still havent got a solution going on 6 months
      Held on the phone 45 minutes for the manager kim who never answered. Multipl times, only allowed to talk with a repsentative who doesnt understand english or really does not even care, reads off a script.

MissyDressscammers

I have ordered a prom dress from MissyDress and the one I received was terrible! The color was incorrect and it looked nothing like pictures on their website. Material was very cheap and workmanship was a total junk! I tried to contact customer service via their "contact us" form and received no answer. Then I tried to reach someone via their live Chat and the only thing they've sent me was a discount offer! Just a computer generated message and that's all. Stay far away from this scam!

Missydress.co.uk — stay away from missydress!

This company is absolutely terrible! I've never received so horrible customer service nor have I received...

Shenzhen

missydressau.comdresses terribly made, company refuse to acknowledge fault

ordered two dresses amounting to £270 for my sisters final year school dance, both dresses were terribly made and colour totally mismatched.

dress 1 - should have been two shades of maroon- what was received was bright red and maroon alternating panels, dress was meant to tie around the neck, however we received a boob tube dress. The dress also should have had only a pleated skirt yet the top was pleated too. The waist band of the dress was shown as maroon in the order picture but what was delivered was bright red.

dress 2 - boob tube dress, each "boob part" were different shapes, one was round oval and the other almost triangular, there should have been a slit covered by beading either side just above the thigh yet the slit was well below the knee with only a few beads, dress badly made, fabric bunched in various places, what was said to be high quality shiny beading turned out to be cheap extremely thick clear plastic, train of the dress should have been pale pink however what was delivered was off white.

I initiated return well within the 7 days as per company police. At first this company denied receiving any correspondence. One i forwarded them emails with date and time stamps they requested pictures which i sent. They claimed there was nothing wrong with the dresses so i created a powerpoint presentation in-which i compared both dresses and labeled each issue. After receiving this email that are still maintaining the dresses are fine and refuse to process my return.

ww.missydress.co.ukthe worst services and my order was cancelled

I placed my order on the website www.missydress.co.uk, but it was real scam. I ordered dress from them, but after 5 days it turned out that the seller cancelled my order. I have no idea why. I contacted the online chat agent, but he didn’t provide any explanations and simply stopped to reply. It was the worst services and attitude. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

missydressau.comreally bad dress and I couldn't return it

I bought a dress from the company www.missydressau.com. I waited too long and finally got the dress, which looked like piece of crap. I was furious that the seller provided such horrible dress, which even didn’t look alike as on the website. I of course tried to return it, but the seller ignored my emails. No info on the website and I have no idea what measures to take now.These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide bad-quality things. Please post your comments about this company.

• Sc
                  scandiotes Dec 10, 2014

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! THE PRICE IS CHEAP, BUT THE DRESSES ARE CHEAPER
                  This company has a guarantees a few things "world’s leading wedding and formal dress supplier", the dresses i received were so badly made; fabric brunched in numerous places, colours were as different as red or maroon and white or pink, in the picture dress was a halter neck when it was delivered it was a boob tube. Another quote from their guarantee page "Your satisfaction is our top priority", since initiating the returns policy (within 2 days of received these dresses), i have been ignored, I've been made out to be a liar when their first excuses not to process my return was that i did not initiate the returns policy in seven days which i had to prove by forwarding them e mails containing pictured of the delivered dresses which they had replied to. Missdressaucom were adamant that there was nothing wrong with the dresses, i had to create a powerpoint presentation and highlighted each dress, but nope after another 2 days of being ignored i have heard to day that there is nothing wrong.
                  So, it looks like im never going to get my £300 back.

Missydress.co.uk — I am not sure what else I can do about this. are there any suggestions?

I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses and the cost per dress was $51.00. In the end it has cost me about $350.00...

Missy Dressypoorist customer service

I am having a painful experience with Missy dressy, my god, I have never come across the online servise like that. First of all, I exchanged one dress, then they sent me a wrong color one, this is the nightmare begins, they charged me again even i entered the coupon code. I tried to wrote them 3 emails explaining my situations and finally someone answered my email that they will refund me the money. But I am waiting and waiting after one month I still not receive my money and again I wrote them 4 emails, guess what, no body replies me what so ever and the Dress is very pricey and the qualities are not matching the price.

If any of you don't want to suffer the same problem like me, one good advised, don't order from Miss Dressy. I swear this is what happening to me right now.

Missy Dressy — refusal to allow exchange for correct size

Ordered$1000 couture gown, when it arrived it was way too small. Apparently the size chart is not accurate...