Mirrawno product / won't refund

Hi
I ordered a carpet priced 100+ $, they did not have the color so they emailed me saying that, do you want another color to which I agreed but a week passes still no response so I requested a refund. I got a mail saying they will do a refund, another week passed but no response. I am from Chicago and this was a gift for my sister. I did not get the product which put me in an embarrassing situation and above all they are not giving me a refund. I have never experienced such a unprofessional company ever before. All that they are good at is opening tickets.
Order # M473640750.
Name Thomas Michael
The guy who always opens the ticket is Mr. Pratik Zanke.

Samuel1963 Mar 23, 2016

For sure this company has problems or its just a one person company. I have ordered goods of more that $300. At first he was answering now he has stopped. I will ask the credit card company for a refund. These sort of people should be put in jail as completely unacceptable.