The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Mindvalley Academy — eden energy medicine program
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Very disappointed with Eden Energy Medicine Package ...
I have four complaints about this product:
(a) The ordering process using PayPal malfunctioned, resulting in an error message, leading me to order again. Then I found out I had been charged twice! Admittedly they promptly refunded me the second amount.
(b) In the advertising video for this product we were told - more than once - that there was a web community set up for product users who could make posts, ask questions, etc. This doesn't exist and I haven't had a reply back from Customer Care explaining what's going on, despite it being past their reply deadline. DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING
(c) You are not told that for a significant proportion of the routines/exercises (20%-30%?) You need a partner. As I live on my own, this renders them useless. DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING
(d) In one of the adverts for this package it states: "As an energetic being, it is important to understand how other energetic beings work. With the right tools, you will be able to “feel” another person's energy and draw out vital clues so you can help those you love."
I can't for the life of me see where this is covered in the 8 lessons. May be I am blind but I don't think this section exists. Can someone point out to me where it is covered?
I wonder whether anyone from Mindvalley will bother to get in touch?
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Mindvalley Academy Complaints & Reviews
- MindValley - refund
- MindValley - lifebook online course
- MindValley - becoming limitless
- MindValley LC — Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy - twice billing - two receipts received but not refunding
- Mindvalley Quantum Jumping - purchased quantum jumping online programme where no
- MindValley - mindvalley quests
- MindValley - Took my money five times without authorisation - no response from customer services
- MindValley - mindvalley courses
- MindValley - the longevity blueprint course
- MindValley - debited my account after requesting cancellation