Mindvalley Academyeden energy medicine program

A

Very disappointed with Eden Energy Medicine Package ...
Buyer Beware!

I have four complaints about this product:

(a) The ordering process using PayPal malfunctioned, resulting in an error message, leading me to order again. Then I found out I had been charged twice! Admittedly they promptly refunded me the second amount.

(b) In the advertising video for this product we were told - more than once - that there was a web community set up for product users who could make posts, ask questions, etc. This doesn't exist and I haven't had a reply back from Customer Care explaining what's going on, despite it being past their reply deadline. DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING

(c) You are not told that for a significant proportion of the routines/exercises (20%-30%?) You need a partner. As I live on my own, this renders them useless. DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING

(d) In one of the adverts for this package it states: "As an energetic being, it is important to understand how other energetic beings work. With the right tools, you will be able to “feel” another person's energy and draw out vital clues so you can help those you love."

I can't for the life of me see where this is covered in the 8 lessons. May be I am blind but I don't think this section exists. Can someone point out to me where it is covered?

I wonder whether anyone from Mindvalley will bother to get in touch?

Andrew Khabaza
[protected]@khbusiness.co.uk

RESOLVED

• MindValley's response · Jun 19, 2019

Hello!

My name is Janja and I’m from Mindvalley’s customer service team. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for your negative experience!

In the last months, we have implemented additional reviews on our current processes and we are looking forward to addressing any pressing concerns that customers may encounter.

We appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. As a fast-evolving company, we are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process.

We would like to get into contact with you and hopefully resolve this situation with a positive outcome. However, because this website is anonymous, we would need your information to effectively investigate further.

If you're willing to work with us in resolving this, please contact us by visiting our Help Centre here https://support.mindvalley.com/ and clicking on the Contact icon in the lower right corner. Please mention my name - Janja - while doing so and leave your email address.

Should you need help in the future as well, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

• Cy
    Cynthia Marshall Jan 04, 2019

I want to take a program called "Unlimited Abundance" but the promo video simply stopped in the middle and started playing again from the very beginning and when I tried to contact them I found out what to do if there were computer issues on their end with an actual course I would be paying hundreds of dollars for, I found that there is absolutely no phone number or person to speak with in customer service. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY. This is insanity in this day and age from a company that promotes itself as being a promoter of human dignity and personal growth and who cares about YOUR WELL BEING and who sells their kind of programming.
    Mind Valley's owner and promoter is Vishen Lakhiani has described his company as having the highest moral values and best intentions (or words to that effect) to help promote world and personal peace, well being and productivity while causing no harm to others by offering these expensive courses by the best in their respective fields in categories that all deal with personal development such as spiritual healing with a course taught by a Shaman Deborah King, Energy Healing by Donna Eden, Abundance and Wealth healing by Christie Marie Sheldon, and others like world renowned author Neale Donald Walsch who wrote the "Conversations with God" books.
    Now after spending a couple of hours searching their site and the internet I've found that there is absolutely no way to speak to a person about any concern or technical problem like the one I had last night and I can't risk spending money on a course with a company who has so little respect and empathy for their customers that they refuse to provide customer service with anything other than a computer program despite their promoting themselves as being a caring company with the highest moral values and intentions.

Is Vishen Lakhiani either so greedy he won't pay for a customer support dept staffed by human beings or so ignorant, egotistical and out of touch with reality that he doesn't see or realize that his message is so incongruent with his company policy of no consumer support? Only he knows that answer to that one but he is making a lot of profit. One more thing - the course I wanted is advertised in two different places, on the Mind valley site for one price and on the internet as an advertisement for the Mind Valley site for another price that is half of the first price and the dates for both locations have that clocks that counts down telling you that you have 6 days et cetera to get it at this price. Since both places use a computer program to secure payment and both work, it is a matter of luck which one the customer comes across first because there is no way to talk to a customer rep about this discrepancy.
    Actually if I was an American (I am Canadian) I would report this discrepancy to the Federal Dept of Consumer Affairs or your equivalent of that because this breaks a couple of laws regarding marketing a product for two different prices at the same time since the date of the advertisement is on that little clock.

• Fa
    fanny magier Oct 29, 2018

I purchase the Donna 's program who supposed to start today october 29 and i didn't received any informations, regarding the time, etc... and when i login I do not see any reference regarding this program. It is really annoying. I tried to contact by email but i wish I could talk to someone. it is the only organization who had any phone number?
    [email protected]