MillionaireMatch / SuccessfulMatch.comfake and fraud

J

I tried to be standard member to this site it first accepts but after i close my firefox and enter the site again, it gives error in log in, it doesn't let me in, i tried to gold member many times but first its paypal feature doesn't work! and they want all credit card information and they reject my application with nonsense reasons.I think this site is fraudster and spam.I'm complaining it also its customer service doesn't work, i sent many e-mails but no return yet! I warn all customers not to be member of this site !