Miller-PlanteFraud

Miller Plante called my home to sell me an enzyme for my septic system--a new system. I refused. They sent the product anyway. I could not return it. I threw it away, paid the fee (after they threatened to file a credit agency report), and I filed a complaint with the Florida authorities--who did nothing. They keep calling. I have had four different stories from them over the last 2 years.

They are excellent sales people. In my opinion, they lie. In my opinion, they lie. In my opinion, they lie. In my opinion, they lie.

More Miller-Plante Complaints & Reviews

Chris Edwards Apr 20, 2011

Miller Plante policy has always been to have a recorded phone call with our customers ordering and they are always confirmed a 2nd time with a call from our shipping department. Customers who reject the USPS delivery or decided to return within 30 days are always taken care of.