Milk and Chocowon't reply so I can refund my dresses after numerous emails

K Aug 12, 2018

I purchased x2 dresses for a wedding. I contacted Milk & Chocco and received a reply stating they would be here in time - they weren't.

I have emailed them numerous times to get their return address for a refund and still yet to receive a reply back.

I am very disappointed and just want to send the dresses back and get a refund asap.
Good evening,

I still haven't received a reply to my numerous emails in relation to my request for a refund and you replying advising your address and the steps I need to take to send me items back.

I am giving you until COB tomorrow to reply with these details otherwise I will have no option but you take this matter further.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Kelly McCarten

Date: 31 July 2018 at 1:43:04 am AEST
To: Milk & Choco
Subject: Re: A shipment from order MC#197609 has been delivered

Hello,

I STILL haven't received a reply regarding the below.

Please devise ASAP your address so I can return these items and get my full refund back.

Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, 17 July 2018 9:47:03 AM
To: Milk & Choco
Subject: Re: A shipment from order MC#197609 has been delivered

Hello,

Due to my extreme disappointment the dresses that I ordered over 3 weeks ago for a wedding that I have tomorrow that were confirmed to be delivered in time wont be getting delivered... now I am dress-less and not impressed with less than a day to the event. I would like a full refund processed ASAP please as I no longer require these items. I look forward to your prompt confirmation of this taking place.

Kelly