Miele-Refrigerator- 36&Refrig seal problems

We recently purchased a brand new 36" Miele frig (approx $8, 000) and have had a factory tech here 3 times to fix the FRIG SEAL PROBLEM. Unable to get it fixed after 3 calls to factory repairmen, I waited for 3 more weeks to get another tech here. I called today to make sure he would be here at the appointed time but was informed that he would now be in a meeting most of the day. After complaining to the Service Department, I was told that he could, "come here at the end of the day", if I could rearrange my entire day, to let him in. This is now the 4th visit. No one seems at Miele Service seems to care. I am just another consumer. I still enjoy, my Miele dishwasher and vacuums but it seems as though customer service and quality are slipping for a company that used to be tops. Is there a reason to pay such high prices for poor quality? Likely not!! Maybe, it's time to look at competitive products like SubZero, Thermador, even Sears. I am very sorry to write this because I have used Miele for years, but how can I let others make the same mistake that i did? I can't and so, I decided to join Complaints Board, just to let others know.