Midland MortgageThey made me a victim

I was the victim of hurricane dolly and now I guess I am the victim of this mafia style mortgage co. called Midland Mortgage Co. I don't know how they hustled or muscled their way to overtake my previous mortgage carrier but these goons did, not only are they going back to a stone age way of accepting payments, now they are telling me that they will hold my check hostage until I show proof I am fixing my roof with the cheap funds another hustler, Farmers Insurance gave to replace an entire roof. If you have or plan to have this company, get away from it, do what I am going to do my and try to find another mortgage co., however I am just a victim of the system and this company has me my the you know what. DON'T GO WITH MIDLAND... YOU'LL REGRET IT!

• Pr
    Printes Dockery Feb 05, 2012

I live at 1933 Drexel Lake Drive and I am having problem trying to contact the Midland Mortgage, this is about my monthly mortgage payment.
    Can someone help me
    Tkanks

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices